1.Closed suction system with PUSH BLOCK button to minimize the risk of cross-infection.
2.WIth 360°swivel adapter provides optimal comfort and flexibility for both patient and nursing staff.
3.Irrigation port equipped with one way valve allows for normal saline to clean catheter efficiently.
4.MDI port for a more effective, quick and convenient drug delivery.
5.It is indicated for 24-72 hours continuous use.
6.Patient label with day of the week stickers.
7.Sterile, individual Peel pouches.
8.Soft but strong catheter sleeve.
2.certificate: CE, ISO13485
3.Sterile: EO gas
5.Lead time: ＜40 days
7.OEM is welcome
8.Specification: 24 hours & 72 Hours
Direction For Use
Set up Procedure
1. Inspect the product before use. Do not use if package is not intact.
2. Open the sealed package and remove the product.
3. Connect the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube to the Revolvable adapter.
4. Connect ventilator tube to the Revolvable Ventilator Connector.
5. Attach the date label to colour ring.
6. Before suctioning commences ensure that the cap of the irrigation /flushing port is closed.
7. Before suctioning: Please ensure that the on-off valve is in the open position. Simply slide the on-off valve to a position which allows the catheter to enter the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube.
CAUTION-ALWAYS USE THE RECOMMENDED VACUUM LEVELS. CONSIDER LENGTH OF SUCTIONING TIME.
1.Grip the three way adaptor in one hand and with the other hand feed the suction catheter into the Endotracheal tube/Tracheostomy tube, to the required depth. Depth markers can be visible through the protective cover for your guidance.
2. Once the suction catheter is in the desired position/depth depress the vacuum control valve to apply suction.
3. Remove suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
1. Open the Irrigation /Flushing port cap.
2. Inject the required amount of sterile salve/water into the port.
3. Repeat suctioning procedure steps 1-2 as above.
4. After suctioning remove suction catheter until the protective sleeve is straight